We encourage readers to visit Raytac’s website to obtain the detail information
Raytac AT command is built based on Nordic UART service, aka NUS, which is similar to SPP (Serial Port Profile) applied in Classic Bluetooth (BT2 and BT3)
To service the Bluetooth bridging works, AT command modules or dongle comes with both Central/Master & Peripheral/ Slave role available.
Latest released MDBT50Q-RX-ATM is a USB dongle designated to connect to PC or Machine acted as the Central / Mater role supporting below commands.
List of supported commands
- Setting of scanned device name
- Setting of scanned base UUID/service UUID/TX character/RX character
- Setting of scanned RSSI threshold
- Selective data rate of 1M bps, 2M bps or 125K bps on-air
- Set TX output power in 6 levels.
- Set scanning time
- Enable/disable scanning
- Set LED pattern indicating scanning or connecting status
- Auto UART baud rates
- Use external 32.768KHz oscillator
- Recover-to-default setting with software method
- System reset of software
- Set serial number and retrieve
- Retrieve MAC Address
- Support maximum MTU 247bytes / data payload up to maximum 244 bytes