A BT4.1 & BT4.2 module maker based on Nordic nRF51 & nRF52 solution
(nRF51822 & nRF51422 & nRF52832 & nRF51802)
After 2014/2/1, Bluetooth trademark compliance does costs a lot and actually curb developers or brand owner to get into the Bluetooth world especially those start-up companies which always encounters limited financial resource.
Upon coming up widely application of IoT worlds, those star-up companies actually not only plays the critical role, but also the engine to lead the fashion and adventure.
SIG, The Bluetooth Special Interest Group, encourage start-up members has an easy and simple way to make use of the Bluetooth Technology, provides the Innovation Incentive Program.
Innovation Incentive Program
The Innovation Incentive Program is available to our start-up members.
The program allows companies with less than one million in revenues and no prior product listings
to declare up to two listings for an introductory fee of $2,500 each.
(Original Declaration ID cost for Adopter membership is US$8,000 each)
Eligible members can participate in the Innovation Incentive Program one time only.
- Applicant company does not have any prior product listings—no QDLs, EPLs, or Declarations
- Applicant company’s total annual revenue is less than $1M USD
- Applicant company is required to provide documentation showing total gross revenue for the previous year or most recent accounting period
Format for total gross revenue MUST be one of the following:
- Tax Documents which show total annual revenue
- Yearly Profit and Loss Report/Statement must be verified and signed by a certified accountant
- Report or Letter which verifies total annual revenue is below $1M USD— must be provided on accounting firm’s letterhead and verified and signed by certified accountant, and must include official link to accounting firm’s website
- Published Annual Report
SIG will review the application and respond within 10 business days.Once approved.
The member must purchase and use the Declaration ID(s) within 18 months.
When the offer expires, the member must purchase a Declaration ID at full price.